Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

New member here (obvious due to my post count and by the fact that I am posting this topic). I'm 27 years old, an avid reader (mainly sci-fi and fantasy, though my range in genres has expanded incredibly since picking up my Kindle), gamer, and all around geek.

I purchased my Kindle last November after drooling over it since its release. I had decided that it would be my "big" guilty-pleasure purchase for 2008, and then realized that I should order it before the Christmas rush begins. Since then it has been an almost constant companion (a state I see many of the people on this site share). Along with my purchase I ordered the M-Edge Executive Jacket in mocha, which I love.

Hope to see you all around the forum.

-Frank

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I also ordered the mocha M-Edge Executive for K2 :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

You wouldn't happen to also frequent the BroandReports.com forums would you?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Frank! Good to have another Kindler join in. There are a few Sci-Fi authors among our members and their books have gotten good reviews. You might want to check them out in the Book Corner.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Frank and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach !

Actually, it's not that warm here today and going into the 20s tonight. :(

I've never looked back on the guilt since my Kindle arrived. :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.