Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I haven't done this yet...
I'm very new to this board and to the Kindle. My wife got my the Kindle for Christmas.  Already, it's changed my life.  Although I must admit, the Kindle does feel like an old friend already.  I'm reading more than I've done in a long time, and enjoying every minute of it...

I've had two neck surgeries, and reading "conventional" books has become harder over the years.  My hands get tired after holding the book up, so I read less.  With the Kindle, the opposite is true.  I'm reading much more because it's not physically taxing. 

I'm glad I found this board, and I hope to get to know each of you in the months ahead.  It'll take forever for me to reach the higher status some of you have attained... :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your Kindle. You'll find there are a lot of very nice people her, willing to help with any questions you may have!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the boards! You've found a great place for all things Kindle-related! :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi idolguy, welcome! So glad to have you here....this is a fun and friendly place. Enjoy!

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Idolguy - nice to have you here  ;D  I doubt if very many of us lowered our reading time when we got the kindle.  Even though I spend more time than I should on the KB I am reading more and more and enjoying it more!  We have some terrific authors on here as well, check 'em out in the Book Korner.

Happy Reading

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Idolguy and a warm welcome to you!

I've got a bad shoulder so I can fully understand the joy of reading on a Kindle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts