Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a Kindle since mid-July and have learned so much from the Kindle discussion group on Amazon.  I never posted to that group - but somehow I feel much more at ease at posting here.  I appreciate all the wonderful information and humor from both groups - but there are clear advantages to the forum here.  Hyperlinks that work!!  I especially appreciate recommendations for good books - I am building a huge wish list.  Thanks to all for taking the time to share. 

·
Registered
829 Posts
Arby said:
I have had a Kindle since mid-July and have learned so much from the Kindle discussion group on Amazon. I never posted to that group - but somehow I feel much more at ease at posting here. I appreciate all the wonderful information and humor from both groups - but there are clear advantages to the forum here. Hyperlinks that work!! I especially appreciate recommendations for good books - I am building a huge wish list. Thanks to all for taking the time to share.
I like it here so much more than Amazon. It feels more homey! Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome Arby. This place a lot more comfortable then Amazon Discussion so I'm sure you'll like it.  :)

Shizu

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Arby! I've had my Kindle since Sept. & my wish list and sample chapters grow longer with each day. All I want to do is Kindle.  ;D

Linda

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Arby and welcome! I understand what you mean about more comfortable... I lurked the first day, but by the end of day 2 it felt like family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts