Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the Kindle Boards, and it is nice to see it is a group of friendly people.  I have just completed my first ebook titled How to Grow Glorious Wheatgrass at Home Tutorial.  This non-fiction is not action packed, full of mystery, spellbinding, nor any type of cliffhanger.  I do not think I will ever possess the writing talents in fiction genres.  To all of you great fiction authors, and as a former teacher, keep up the great work!

In the non-fiction area, I believe I have an important message to communicate.  I am passionate about the subject of health, and I clearly understand how incredibly valuable wheatgrass is to our health - especially at this time in history.  Unable to grow my own wheatgrass successfully with various resources at hand, I knew it was important to write a book to lead someone to successfully grow wheatgrass in highly mineral rich soil - as is the soil, so is the plant, and so is our health.

I share four easy to follow, step-by-step growing wheatgrass methods, accompanied by over 200 pictures, to grow a beautiful batch of this unparalleled and fantastic food source.  And to make sure the minerals are first in the soil for the wheatgrass to be able to absorb them, I tap into the sustainable salty fertilizer from the magnificent ocean itself. 

I hope to not only teach how to grow truly glorious wheatgrass, but also on why healthy grasslands around the world are so valuable for both animal and human health.  And I hope to bring further attention to ocean based fertilization which I believe holds tremendous potential for an enhanced tomorrow.

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and my growing wheatgrass tutorial here.

All the best,

Eryn

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Eryn,

Welcome to KB!

Lorie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your Injury Afoot book looks like a great resource for especially runners that experience the plantar fasciitis.

Thanks for the greeting!

Eryn

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Eryn,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Success with your book!  Enjoy the community!    :)

Lee

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi and Welcome to Kindleboards!!!  ;D

x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts