Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all, I've owned my Kindle 2 for a couple of weeks now, and have already spent...er, more than I ought to admit on content for it.  I came here via Google search for "organizing the Kindle" (a hot topic) and enjoyed what I read herein the various threads.  Thus, hello.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi Null, I'm new here as well, but you'll find everyone is quite welcoming as well as helpful.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Null! Glad you found KindleBoards!

·
Registered
761 Posts
And reemix here has gone to great lengths to get his Kindle. He lives in Australia. That's dedication.

·
Registered
257 Posts
suicidepact said:
And reemix here has gone to great lengths to get his Kindle. He lives in Australia. That's dedication.
Haha. She, actually (s'ok, I forgive ya, since it's not on my profile). But yes, the Kindle is awesome despite it's regional limitations :p And discovering such a great community behind it has made it even awesome-er. I've found lots of good advice here. Great place.

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Hi, and welcome!

I regret that we'll probably disappoint you when it comes to "organizing the Kindle", since despite our many and varied complaints, Amazon still has not seen fit to add folders.

However, we make up for it by enthusiastic and frequently successful enabling.  :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
reemixx said:
Haha. She, actually (s'ok, I forgive ya, since it's not on my profile). But yes, the Kindle is awesome despite it's regional limitations :p And discovering such a great community behind it has made it even awesome-er. I've found lots of good advice here. Great place.
My apologies, it was the last post before I went to sleep. I usually never make assumptions.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Null - glad to have you here.  You will learn all sorts of things here, how to get bargain/free books, what type of kitchen aid to get, rice cookers, coffee makers, and not to mention all the contests that Harvey does!  Thanks again Harvey!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Many, many thanks for the most warm welcomes!  I feel most lucky for signing on, and, I should note, I know that there's not a simple solution to the "organizing books" issue.  (With any luck, Amazon will correct that. --Hey, stop laughing!)

Nonetheless, it was the very friendly atmosphere which led me to join the board.  If I am lucky, I will contribute to this board in equal measure.

Again, I thank you all.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards!  8)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here too, and everyone has been so nice! :) (They've induced me to spend FAR too much money on K2 accessories, though ...)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts