Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a kindle newbie I've had my k1 "KDBug" for 3 weeks and then Amazon had to come out with K2 "K2Bug" so naturally I had to beg Hubby for the new one with promises to sell lots of Crickets to pay for this crazyness!

Cricketlady

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the board!  It's an exciting time here since many of us are waiting to get our k2s.  Join in the fun and hope to see you post.

Cricket farm?  That must be where Petco gets all of the feeder crickets....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the board cricket lady.  I'm jealous that you have one and are getting a second, I am still waiting for my first.  I'm happy though that your hubby didn't make you sell your first to buy the second.  And, I'm curious, what kind of seed do you plant if you want to farm bugs? ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi and welcome. Hey, my Kindle is coming from Indiana. Would you mind sticking your head out the window to see when the FedEx truck goes by?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome!!

I ate a cricket that was locked inside a lolipop once...hope you enjoy the K2!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, crciketlady! Great to have you with us.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome CL.  You may qualify for the most intriguing job.  I guess it never occurred to me that crickets would be mass produced.  Silly question: is it too loud to get to sleep at night with so many in a concentrated area?  Just wondering.
Anyway, welcome and congrats on two kindles.  There are a few others on here who will be able to do side by side comparisons.  Hope you give us your insight as well.
deb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I had a lady that was visiting from England ask me to sell her only the Male Crickets (as they are the only ones that make noise) So she could get sleep at night. Very strange but hey it works. Its funny when they are all in a building together and making there happy sound ( which I really don't hear anymore, kinda tune it out I guess) Well anyway if you flick on and off the lights for a minute they all stop chirping for a second. Really Cool for the kids.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here cricketlady - would love to hear more about your vocation  ::)

·
Registered
740 Posts
cricketlady said:
I'm a kindle newbie I've had my k1 "KDBug" for 3 weeks and then Amazon had to come out with K2 "K2Bug" so naturally I had to beg Hubby for the new one with promises to sell lots of Crickets to pay for this crazyness!

Cricketlady
Can we see some pictures of the bugs :) and welcome to the board, you'll enjoy this place.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Sweety18 said:
Can we see some pictures of the bugs :) and welcome to the board, you'll enjoy this place.
I want pictures too please.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Maybe pictures in the pet thread in Not Quite Kindle?  LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When I saw your username, I was thinking of Cricket as in the sport!!  ::)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts