Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm David Wood. I'm an author living in Metro Atlanta. I came across this forum when I learned people were posting about the free e-versions of my first novel, Dourado. I posted my thanks, and was invited to introduce myself. I write action-adventure in the vein of James Rollins, Clive Cussler, and Indiana Jones. My second book, Cibola, will soon be released. I invite you to visit my blog, http://davidwoodonline.blogspot.com for more information, and to read what some of the top authors in the thriller genre had to say about it. Like Dourado, Cibola will be available in print, on Amazon Kindle, and in a variety of non-DRM electronic formats on Smashwords.
Best wishes for continued growth in the awesome community you have here.
David

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello David and welcome to KindleBoards! We love to have authors join us. I am one of those that downloaded your book. I haven't read it yet as my *to-read* list is pretty long, but I am looking forward to it!  :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi David - I too got your book, but it is a couple down the list to read, rest assured I will read it! 

We are delighted to have you join us at kindleboards and look forward to your next book and your postings.  8)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi David,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Boards.  I too downloaded your book.  It sounds interesting and I am looking forward to reading it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello David welcome to the board I'm sure you will find kindleboarders an appreciative audience.

"cibola...CIBOLA.."

Not that this is relevant, just how my twisted mind works.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gruntman said:
Hello David welcome to the board I'm sure you will find kindleboarders an appreciative audience.

"cibola...CIBOLA.."

Not that this is relevant, just how my twisted mind works.
Being a Stephen King fan, I found myself thinking "Ci-bo-la! Bumpty, bumpty, bump!"

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome David, It's nice to have you here.  I downloaded both of your books.  How is your father doing? 

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Welcome David :) kindleboards seems to have a fair amount of Authors here..which I think is great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts