Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, and greetings from Colorado!  I'm actually a longtime Kindle owner, received mine Christmas 2007.  A lifetime reader, I fell in love with my new toy immediately and have almost completely given up paper books.  I'm so proud of it, I should get a commission from Amazon - at last count we had 11 of them now where I work, most courtesy of my showing it off.  We've resorted to buying different color covers so we don't confuse them  ;D.

These are wonderful boards, thanks so much for hosting them!  I never realized there was so much Kindle activity out there until I went looking for an answer for a friend.  I'll definitely be stopping by often, and if anyone needs help from a longtime user, please feel free to drop me a line.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome!
There are a lot of knowledgeable people here, but one more is always good.  That way those of us who are new won't wear out the same people all the time.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the boards.  Glad you found them.  Wow, 11 in one place.  I believe that might be a record.
debbie

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I guess it is a lot, although when you realize there are 400+ people working 24/7, it's not as many as it would seem.  There could well be more than the 11 I know about!

Hmm, as to Whispernet, most of the Colorado front range (Denver+) is covered, a fact I make good use of.

Thanks all for the welcomes!  I'll have to see what I can do about a picture...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome JetJammer, so glad to have you here!

My office has 2 full-time and 1 part-time employee and all three of us have Kindles, so we are 100% covered. Of course, I bought all three of them...my son is the part-time employee, I bought a refurb for Susan for Christmas, and I am number 3.  ;D

L

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome JetJammer! I wasn't able to aquire my Kindle until September of 2008, but I have really enjoyed it! Sadly enough, I have yet to see another Kindle in real life.
Enjoy getting to know other Kindle lovers!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello JetJammer and welcome! That is amazing to have so many kindles in one place... I have never seen one other than my own, although my cousin's wife has one on order and should be receiving it the 1st of March!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
JetJammer said:
These are wonderful boards, thanks so much for hosting them!
Welcome Aboard, JetJammer...

I agree, Harvey is never thanked enough for his hard work and dedication to our boards.

Nice to meet you,

-sailor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.