Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You look like an interesting, albeit occasionally scruffy group.  A warm environment of crazy folks is just what the winter ordered.
This site is amazing in many regards and it will take me a while to navigate the nooks and crannies....
I got here via the Amazon discussion groups.... Leslie posted this URL so many times I could no longer resist a peek.
            Hello.
I will now return to my lurking and learning.

In Kindle Bliss for a month, now. 

Happy Holidays to all.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Mumsicalwhimsy,

Glad you found us and took the plunge...and I love your analogy of us being a scruffy group ;D

Check out all the boards and take your time exploring, there is lots here to see.

Nice to meet you and thank you for the Happy Holidays and right back at you and yours,

-sailor

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
We are glad you came over to this side Mumsicalwhimsy! I found my way over from Amazon also and love it here. We do have some fun! You will learn your way around here in no time. Looking forward to reading more posts from you. Check out The Book Corner for bookclubs starting in Jan. !

Linda

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The kindle boards are very addicting, even if you don't post much.  This board encouraged me to join a cross stitch board.  It is very informative, although not set up as nice.  But between the two boards I'm reading a lot about the kindle, and various other topics, and reading quite a bit about cross stitching, but now I have to get off this computer and actually read and cross stitch. 
Hope you enjoy the board as much as I have.
deb

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Welcome, Mumsicalwhimsey!

Thanks for joining Kindleboards, glad you're finding all the good stuff in this "scruffy group" LOL!

Congratulations on your Kindle!  Sounds like you've found the Book Corner already, and perhaps your month-old Kindle would like a gift--check out Accessories!

Betsy

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Sandpiper said:
I'm in Lombard. Pidgeon, do you know the Holiskys? (He was former attorney boss of mine.)
Nah, I don't know any lawyers.... However, we are pretty close to the courthouse, could walk there in about ten minutes.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts