Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I've had my Kindle 2 for several weeks now, and I thought I'd check to see what forums were online. I've looked at a number of sites now, and Kindle Boards is by far my favorite. I've already gotten a lot of helpful information from some of the threads I've read here, and I very much appreciate the civil tone.

I read mainly fiction, and like both contemporary and classic books. (And a special nod to science fiction here - I see many of you share that interest as well!) I do read some non-fiction as well - books about music (my other biggest interest besides reading), science and tech books, some biographies and memoirs, and I guess whatever else catches my fancy!

I've already got my Kindle well -stocked, partly with items I bought from Amazon, and then with lots of the free older books available online. When I look through the Kindle table of contents, I feel just like I'm browsing through my physical bookshelf. It's easy enough to keep the most active books at the top or to search for an item further down, so at least so far, I'm just letting everything accumulate there.

Thanks to some of the helpful threads I've read here, I now have the m-Edge prodigy cover (in navy) and the plum Borsa Bella Kindle travel bag. I wasn't thinking at all about a skin at first, but having seen all the photos here, I have a feeling I'll be getting one sometime soon! And If I can just narrow the Oberon choice down to one....

Anyway, hello to all, and I look forward to being part of the community here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome gdae!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts