Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello KB,

I'd like to thank those in the Book Klub thread for the wonderful welcome. Several requested that I come here and introduce myself. I cannot resist such pleasant people.

My name is Tanner Artesz. Currently, I'm an author. Prior to that I taught middle school for twenty years. My memory refuses to remember before that since I'll start to realize how dreadfully archaic I truly am. I enjoy writing, reading, some drawing (even though I'm not that great at it), playing guitar (not great there either, but I can make a lot of noise), and collecting things. Until recently, I was an avid D&D player and most of the characters in my trilogy were born in those many years of playing.

I spent the last couple weeks lurking around KB trying to find my way around. Although the sign and scope of this board is rather intimidating, I have never seen a more pleasant online forum to visit. I know I will enjoy my time here and hopefully some others will find some enjoyment from me.

Thanks again for the warm welcome,
Tanner

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thanks for the introduction, Tanner. I will have to check out your book.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome again Tanner - I am still finding nooks and crannys around this place that are absolutely delightful  ;)  The best part is if you lose your way someone will help you out  8)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome. Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been spending most of my time here looking around. This place is HUGE!

Hopefully, I find some places to jump into the conversations. I don't have a kindle, can't afford one, and cell phones don't work where I live. I do have lots of paper books though and a couple libraries where I can get even more.

Thanks also to all of those that bought my book. Please, let me know how you like or dislike it. I would be interested in doing a book klub with Shadow if there is any interest.

Enough typing. I'm off to explore a bit before I get back to writing.

Tanner  :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts