Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am from Sunny Florida, and new to Kindleboards. Good to see I am not alone and that there are many Floridians. Residents in Florida do a lot of reading.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I typically do alot of reading while I am in Florida so I can definitely see why there might be a large number of Floridians here.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here, hope you enjoy the kindleboards as much as the rest of us.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome from one Floridian to another.......be sure you stop by the accessories thread, have to make sure your Kindle is wearing the appropriate garment in the sunshine  :D  :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the wonderful welcome all. I live close to Downtown Miami. It was so hot today I thought my kindle would catch on fire.

Please see my latest Kindle ebook.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! We are gaining a lot of new authors.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Another Floridian here. I'm in Jensen Beach, about an hour north of West Palm Beach. I've had my K1 since last July, and absolutely love it! No more traveling with suitcases full of books! Plus...I can read in the pool (with the Kindle in a quart ziploc bag) one-handed.<G>

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Wow, lots of Floridians!  Haven't been to Florida in years, but we will plan a trip soon.  Maybe I'll get to meet some of y'all!

Welcome, Kindlestories!

Betsy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts