Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Kindle friends!

Like many of you, I too am waiting for my precious Kindle to arrive. I ordered it on Dec. 14 and the wait is killing me. My husband doesn't understand the pain I'm going through at all.  I voted in the poll denoting when I ordered, looks like there are quite a few of us waiting. I ordered a MEdge smooth leather mocha cover last weekend and it arrived this week. I am amazed at how petite it is! I also ordered the light to go with it and I'm still waiting for it. I also purchased these through the board link - hope it helps Harvey out! I'm still debating what skins to buy, good news is I have a few weeks to decide! Hopefully I'll have my accessories for my Kindle before it arrives.

I don't know how I found this board but I spent all last Saturday and Sunday reading and catching up on the posts. This weekend looks to be a repeat of the last! There are a lot of great / interesting posts on these boards! Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge!

Kerry

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Kerry and a warm welcome to you ;)

It's a neat venue with lots of friendly, helpful advice.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! As you probably already have figured out, this is a great place for getting questions answered and help rendered. Also good for killing time to Kindle reception

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi KerryLynn - you will find that the boards are as addictive as the kindle will be when you get it. LOL

Nice to haveyou here.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Kerry, welcome! So glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly bunch, as you will discover!

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
KerryLynne said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! The book Klubs certainly sound fun! Count me in!
Kerry all you have to do is pick the klub or klubs you want to participate in is go to The Book Cornerr and get the reading schedule. Some have started but you could catch up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.