Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just signed up for the group and I'm excited to meet other authors. I write upmarket and I will be self-publishing my novel titled STORY OF MY LIFE this year. I can't wait to learn from others about their craft and self-publishing, and making friends. Say hello and share with me what you're working on.
Valerie

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome!

Upmarket is a good portion of my bookshelves, and my storage bins. I think my writing leans that way too.

I'm working on a mystery series at the moment. It's not upmarket, though. I'm trying to create a compromise between what readers in my genre clearly love, and what I'd rather read (which is much harder to find). Hopefully bridging the gap this year.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Valerie!  Welcome for sure, and glad to you have you here.  There's a lot of good info floating around from everyone and I think it's a pretty helpful spot for anyone in the book world.  Best of luck with the new book and everything that you get into in self publishing.

I'm working on outlining and brainstorming for the third book in a silly sci fi series.  Writing it is going good, but I want to get a good structure in my head so I end up wrapping up everything I want to wrap up.  So, definitely more, think-think than I'm used to doing :D

Anyways, thanks for the nice hello, and it's a pleasure for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts