Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Shawna and should be receiving my first Kindle today!!  I live in Billings, MT.  I'm an ER nurse and wife to Tim and mom to Elias (3) and Donovan Joy (16 months).  I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to learning from you and contributing to this board.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome Aboard Shawna. I'm sure you're going to love it here. Make sure you come back and let us know when you have your Kindle safely in you hot little hands.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Shawna - nice to have you here with all the other medical team.  We dearly need y'all with all the excitement about the K1s and K2s and accessories  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome,Shawna! congratulations on your Kindle to be. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, Shawna...from one ER nurse to another. Welcome to KindleBoards. As a newbie myself, let me tell you these folks here are very kind and helpful...what a great community. It's nice to have another "Kindle Nurse" on board.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Shawna and welcome! Glad you are here.

I was an ER nurse years ago. I am a nurse and certified clinical research coordinator now. We do trials on non FDA approved drugs. We have several nures here, Leslie, Ryan, Lucky Rainbow, Momtoashley & ??,... and sorry to those I can't remember.  ???

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards!

There are several members in the nursing occupation here...but I'm a nurse-in-training (at least once I get accepted into the program.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Shawna,

we are in the process of moving to Bozeman so I am very hopeful that the K2 whispersync will work!  Hope it works for you as well!

Helenita

1 - 10 of 10 Posts