Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, all you guys out there that already have your Kindle and are not waiting for one like me.  What kind of relationship can I expect with my Kindle?  Will it be like a best friend?  A girlfriend?  A wife?  A sexy mistress (not that I have ever had any experience with that or hope to have any experience with that?  A boss?  A co-worker?  A mentor?

I want to know how to make the best of the relationship when the Kindle arrives.  I thought pre-Kindle counseling/preparation would help the two of us make the best of our upcoming relationship right from the get-go.

G

·
I have a strong bond with mine already.  Stronger than Timmy and Lassie, Will Robinson and the Robot or even The Tick and Arthur.  My Kindle is always there when ever I need a quick word fix..I guess I can add an addict and his needle to the list.

Buy a Kindle and you will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.  The good news, the really really good news is there is a lot of free content so your kindle will not break your piggy bank...once you managed to pay for it.

You might even name it like so many here seem to do.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
ScottBooks said:
What kind of relationship do you have with your remote control?
LOL. But ya gotta choose.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Sexual. Deeply so.
Oh good. A running gag. (muppets)

Have you tried Hare Krishna?

~robin

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I thought it was walk and chew gum at the same time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts