Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was reading in bed with all the lights out, using my mighty bright light. I got tired and shut off the mighty bright, and reached over to my nightstand to place my K2 on it. Next thing I knew K2 was on the floor! Oops, missed the nightstand!
I was afraid to look... Luckily my Oberon cover saved my K2

Vicki

·
Registered
116 Posts
I cringe every time I read one of these threads.  Glad your incident proved to be uneventful.

Still hazard free with my Kindle. (knock on wood)

- Walter...

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Oberon to the rescue!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Whew.  This is so me.  And it's why I don't turn the MB off until the Kindle has safely landed on the book easel on my nightstand. :)

Glad to hear everything is OK!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Glad Oberon did what it was made to do ... and it did it in style  ;D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
You guys are going to convince me I have to get another cover, I still have the original, just "in case"  ::)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
You guys are going to convince me I have to get another cover, I still have the original, just "in case" ::)
Anju - I have dropped my K2 twice in the Amazon cover and thankfully nothing bad has happened. The Oberons are still more beautiful, though :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
zeferjen said:
Anju - I have dropped my K2 twice in the Amazon cover and thankfully nothing bad has happened. The Oberons are still more beautiful, though :)
Thanks ;) I'm sorta delighted with myself for not succumbing to the call of the Accessories Thread :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts