Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on Friday while I was still on Kindlewatch, I called up DH to ask him about something. He asks if my Kindle had arrived yet, I told him the UPS status. He then started asking me about this board because one of his co-workers was in the market for a Kindle. And DH told him I got a refurb...

Fast forward to the weekend when he tells me that this co-worker wanted one because of the Oprah show but had put off ordering one and was now shooting himself in the foot. And gave DH an evil look when he had inquired over my status. LOL

(Hopefully he isn't reading this.)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
OH NO!!  Kindle Koveting!!!    :mad:

·
Registered
89 Posts
***Shares your evil laugh! HAHAHAHAHA!***

I'm so evil... :p

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I got to admit, Mom133d, I've done that evil laugh.  I got my Anabel two weeks ago, shortly before the delivery date jumped out to 13 weeks.  Even though I feel bad for everyone who is waiting, I'm secretly doing the Kindle Dance.

I

·
0 Posts
kim said:
I got to admit, Mom133d, I've done that evil laugh. I got my Anabel two weeks ago, shortly before the delivery date jumped out to 13 weeks. Even though I feel bad for everyone who is waiting, I'm secretly doing the Kindle Dance.
Me to

B

·
0 Posts
Hrrrmmmm... squirrel..... cat.... squirrel... cat...... I wonder how it will turn out.  Anyone taking bets? ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Yep that's Duke Barkwalker and Obi wan Granola taking on the evil Darth Limbsplitter.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts