Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking the other day for Kindle covers on ebay and found a lady who hand-crochets covers in an envelope style...I don't know how to post a picture or whether it would be allowed from ebay...her ebay seller id is 3lilyankeefans...she doesn't have anything up right now, but did recently...you can check our her completed items listings under advanced search, searching for her sellers' id...I think they are awesome...she is planning on putting more up in the next week or so...

does anyone already have one?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's see...go to ebay and click on the advanced search link next to the main search bar.  go to the left and click on by seller's id...enter in her id in the search window and be sure to check mark completed listings within the last 15 or so days.  I just did that and it came up...

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Got it.

Note that I had to sign in with my eBay user name to see them. They're like little envelope bags to put the covered Kindle in; for some of you who wanted something to put your Kindle in when it's in your tote/backpack/briefcase/purse, this might be a solution.

Betsy

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah, yes...i forgot about the signing in part...oops.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts