Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
It's a kind of Hangman like game, with out the Hangman--your character hangs from balloons and in danger of crashing if you miss too many letters.

http://bit.ly/iUsb6T

is a link to a free version and there is a paid version to $1.99.

Unfortunately, it is an iPhone app, it has to be played at iPhone size or doubled. Looks cute, though.

Betsy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
And you get coins, but the "coin store" isn't ready yet.  I haven't figured that out either.
deb

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I think I figured it out, a little bit. You have five balloons. Each time you don't guess a word, you lose a balloon. First person to lose all his/her balloons loses the game.

When you make the words, you get points. Each time you hit 200 points you get 20 coins. The coins seem to accumulate--from game to game? Not sure about that.

The scoring and who wins/loses seem to be separate.

I can't figure out what affects how many strikes you have for a given word.

L

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
At first I thought the strikes coincided with the number of letters in a word. But that is not true every time.

·
Registered
651 Posts
The  coins are for lifelines.  Click on one of the icons:  handcuffs, bandaid or fire hydrant.  And it will give you various clues to solve the word.  You can use them a few times for free and then it will cost you 20 coins.  Yoga Girl2

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Ohhh, I wondered about the handcuffs, etc., but I was afraid to click on them.  Thank you.
deb

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am playing too, I play on my Ipad with the Iphone version but am patiently waiting for an HD Ipad version. The Iphone version works, but it is not as clear. Thanks for all the tips, I didn't know what  the balloons and the other icons meant. I will have to tell my daughters, they are playing too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.