Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got a K2 for my birthday today and I am loving it!  I have been lurking around these boards for about a month, trying to learn as much as I could (hoping that my husband would pick up my hints!)  He did!  (He's a great guy!)

I do have a silly question, though.  I installed the screen saver hack and have deleted some of the original screen savers.  I love some of the ones people have posted...how do I get them on my kindle?  I've tried copying them, but it won't let me past them in the screen saver folder.  I'm sure there has got to be an easy answer!  After I have them loaded in, do I need to delete the hack?

Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Note to the Accessory enablers:  I got a couple of Vera Bradley Bowler bags (and other items) from the sale.  I also have a couple of skins.  My husband got me the Amazon cover and I'm looking at saving up for an Oberon.  Oh...and I've purchased some books, too!!!!

Amy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Basketmaker Amy - I can't answer any of your questions but wanted to welcome you out of lurkdom.  Be sure and go to the Not Quite Kindle Thread to the Unofficial Birthday Thread, in case you have not found it yet.

Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome, Happy Birthday and congratulations Amy!! Glad you are here. Be sure and check out The Birthday Thread in Not Quite Kindle Board, I think there is something there for you.  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Wasn't sure you saw this in the other thread, Happy Birthday!
intinst said:
April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Basketmaker Amy
Try to get all the candles with one breath, but be careful...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the birthday greetings!

Yes, I make baskets.  You can see some of them on my website www.basketsbyaweaver.com

I am loving my new kindle.  It is so cool.

Thanks!
Amy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Beautiful baskets, Amy! I see some sells coming your way. (at least from me)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards, Amy.  Congratulations on your Kindle.  And I took a peek at your website.  Very nice baskets. 
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards and Happy B-Day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts