Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya - got a Kindle 3G at last, and I luv it. It was a case of needs must, cos when I was chucked out of my ex's place last year, I nearly bust my back lugging out the sheer amount of books I had amassed. So then I figured it was time to get an ereader of some kind, and the Kindle seemed the best option - for the price, for the 3G, the range of Amazon books and the freebies you could get at Gutenberg and suchlike, and interwebz access.

So yeah, I kind of like my Kindle.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like my Kindle too. I was just saying last night that it will be so much easier when we move to have most of our books on the Kindle instead of in paper form.  So I know what you're saying!

Welcome to the boards.

Reussie

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome

Glad you like your Kindle...the KB will add to the enjoyment.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome!  I've read some books from Gutenberg.org that were
great and without my Kindle it never would have happened.

·
Registered
335 Posts
My 3G version definitely paid for itself when I found myself stuck in jury selection with no wireless access. A rudimentary web browser is still better than no browser at all.

Welcome!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL - coincidentally enough, I just finished jury service about a week ago - though I didn't want to take my Kindle because it is...precious to me. I did have a good old chinwag with another juror who had brought hers, though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy!  I love the Kindle...both so easy to carry around, and such variety on it.  I can read the latest novel I'm into, solve a puzzle, or read up on my latest non-fiction subject with one little device.  Loving it!  Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts