Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a thought I once read.  I don't remember the exact words or who wrote it, but it made an impression on me:
"Each year begins like a fresh layer of snow.  Be careful how you tread because each footstep will show."

My paraphrase would go like this:
"Each year begins like a fresh layer of snow.  Be careful of the words you throw out on it.  They will form books that reveal something about you."

HAPPY NEW YEAR, KB friends.  (Yes, I know it's not caps Wednesday, but New Years deserves caps.)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Happy New Year, Sapphire!!!!!!!

I'll us exclamation marks instead of CAPS. I'm very new here and have been looking around the discussions. Your's is my first posting beyond my introduction. I didn't see any replies and thought you deserved one - for it is New Year's Eve and I too want it to be a happy one.

Here's hoping your's in a happy prosperous one.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Happy New Year.
(I briefly knew a New York City author named Sapphire, and realized it's not you.)

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, Strath.  Welcome to Kindle Boards.  I've only been around a few months myself and have learned so much here.  After a while, the posters become a sort of family to us all.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Richardcrasta said:
Happy New Year.
(I briefly knew a New York City author named Sapphire, and realized it's not you.)
My KB name of Sapphire came about from a long standing joke with my husband. My married initials are S.A.F., which he extends phonetically into Sapphire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.