1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm...didn't know that but it is definately what I am going to use to greet my sons when I pick them up shortly from school ;D Random enough to momentarily stun them quiet for a few moments.  hehehe

·
Registered
339 Posts
Athena said:
Hmm...didn't know that but it is definately what I am going to use to greet my sons when I pick them up shortly from school ;D Random enough to momentarily stun them quiet for a few moments. hehehe
Oohh...silence, very nice!

G

·
Vegas_Asian said:
nope ;D its before my time. care to enlighten the youngsters that don't know any better?
Twice that day, it was 12:34 5/6/78.

I suppose in Europe they got all excited on the fifth of June. ;)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Anybody else remember the celebration of May 6, 1978?
5,6,7,8 required a celebration? I was in ninth grade, but I don't remember anyone making note of it. (Now 2-4-68 would have been an awesome day for cheerleaders...)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm trying to convince someone (and I'm no longer being picky about who) to marry me at the WDW Haunted Mansion on 09/09/09.  You know, for 999 happy haunts?

Yeah, I'm getting no takers anywhere.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
I'm trying to convince someone (and I'm no longer being picky about who) to marry me at the WDW Haunted Mansion on 09/09/09. You know, for 999 happy haunts?

Yeah, I'm getting no takers anywhere.
Maybe that's cause it's a Wednesday. Maybe next millennium it will be on a Saturday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts