Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
G

·
Rolling Rock is pretty much the only beer I drink.

This will be the first Thanksgiving I haven't worked in five years. Sadly, our Thanksgiving was last Saturday... when I was working. LR has to work tonight and tomorrow night. So I'll be home alone for Turkey Day. :(

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I'll be spending Thanksgiving with the one I love.  But then my husband will make me stop reading and go to my mother's house.  Poo.  :'(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Vampyre said:
http://brainfuel.tv/postimages/big_bird_thanksgiving.jpg
[/quote]

[color=navy]Oh, my...THAT is BIG BIRD!! I don't know whether to laugh to say ewwwww![/color]

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I want to wish all my Kindle Family, a very Happy Thanksgiving.

May you enjoy, good family and friends, and be Thankful for everyone there...enjoy them, they are a treasure.

I will be off the boards for a bit (okay, I can hear the hoorays ;)) vacationing, and I'll be back in a few days to bug you
all again...oh, that is BJ's job...well, I'll be back again anyways ;D

Peace

--sailor

G

·
sailor said:
Oh, my...THAT is BIG BIRD!! I don't know whether to laugh to say ewwwww!
Yep. It's one of my favorite Thanksgiving cartoons/jokes. Wait til Christmas gets here ...heheheheheheheee!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Rolling Rock used to be brewed in Latrobe, PA which is about 15 miles east of me. That's home of Arnold Palmer and the late Mr. Rogers. I don't believe Rolling Rock is brewed there anymore. In Pittsburgh though, Iron City was the beer of the steelworkers -- back in the day when we had them! I wouldn't know if Iron City tastes good. To me, all beer tastes yucky.

·
Super Moderator
67,559 Posts
I went to college in Greensburg, PA and Rolling Rock was the beer of college kids. . ..'cause it was CHEAP  :D

Ann
(of course, on no account did underage drinking ever occur ;))

Oh, and when we lived in England, it was an expensive imported beer.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts