Kindle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Kindleboarders.  I'm thankful I have my Kindle and all of you to share my joy with as well as suggest covers, books, purses and other ways to spend my money. :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Thanks for that link, Jim. I saw Arlo a few years ago (third time) and he said, "If I had known this song was going to be such a hit, I would have made it shorter than 18 minutes."

We had a nice day. The food was great and everyone stayed off touchy topics. Now my son's friends are all arriving to gobble up my leftovers...

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving today! I am still kindleless... the daughter is still reading Twilight! Maybe I can read after she goes to sleep. There is a football game on, hubby has disappeared into his computer room/recording studio. The grandkids are chasing Harley around the house and I am relaxing at my computer!! It has been a great day!

ps - our drink of choice today... Sweet Tea! Family gatherings are the only time we make it.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of my Kindle Family!

G

·
Leslie said:
Thanks for that link, Jim. I saw Arlo a few years ago (third time) and he said, "If I had known this song was going to be such a hit, I would have made it shorter than 18 minutes."

We had a nice day. The food was great and everyone stayed off touchy topics. Now my son's friends are all arriving to gobble up my leftovers...

L
Leslie: My pleasure. I also have his rare anniversary edition sitting on my PC, just a few click away.... ;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
ScrappingForever said:
Suzanne! Where do you live? I grew up in N. Huntingdon. My family is still in the area.

And I LOVE chipped ham! I haven't had it in ages! Yum!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May everyone have blessed day and safe travels. :)
Scrapping, I live in N. Huntingdon!!! What a small world! Yes, Isaly's chipped ham is the absolute best!!!! Sadly, Isaly's in Irwin closed a few years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! It's almost 1 a.m. and I'm still stuffed!

G

·
Suzanne said:
Scrapping, I live in N. Huntingdon!!! What a small world! Yes, Isaly's chipped ham is the absolute best!!!! Sadly, Isaly's in Irwin closed a few years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! It's almost 1 a.m. and I'm still stuffed!
Drink a RR and burp a long burp. You'll feel better. ;)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to get on-line and order chocolate covered potato chips.  Have to order early, because they run out of them fast.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to get on-line and order chocolate covered potato chips. Have to order early, because they run out of them fast.
And where do you order them from?

L

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,584 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Firefox won't let me get into grimaldicandies.com. Their security cert has been revoked.
That's because they're located at Grimmauld place and you don't know the secret to getting in. . . . . .

:)

41 - 60 of 65 Posts