Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"This book was just weird. The main characters were very unlikeable. A wandering, can't-hold-down-a-job, mousey girl meets a prostitute-loving, drunk recluse."

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anne Frasier said:
"This book was just weird. The main characters were very unlikeable. A wandering, can't-hold-down-a-job, mousey girl meets a prostitute-loving, drunk recluse."
I normally prefer a slightly more fleshed-out blurb, but this one is perfect. Succinct, to the point. Publish it!

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Anne Frasier said:
SOLD! Which book is it?? ;D

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm beginning to think i should try to hire this reader to write my blurbs. the ones i write are horribly boring.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Anne Frasier said:
Throw in a mud wrestling, sex-obsessed, cradle robbing grandmother and you've got a bestseller. ;D

·
Registered
32 Posts
unlikeable is what counts here.
the support of all the superauthors with their multiple beautiful covers and best selling titles is just fantastic.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts