Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was randomly looking at kindle stuff on Ebay and came across this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kindle-2-vinyl-skin-skins-full-set-choose-your-design_W0QQitemZ250387113608QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250387113608&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A3%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

He has some really nice designs that I really like, and am wondering if anyone here has any experience with this seller. I'm especially loving

Ooooh and:

I also think this is wicked, but not really my style.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Never heard of them. They have some nice ones although DecalGirl seems to be the go to place for the Kindle folks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I've never seen those before, I noticed they have one that is very similar, to a Louis Vuitton, pattern.

Now all we need is Louis Vuitton to start making Kindle covers for $500.00 per cover :eek:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Not even gonna let myself look... I've already got two Borsa Bella bags, one Decal Girl skin, another Decal Girl skin on order and an M-Edge on order... really need to stop pimping out the Kindle, lol.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
OMG!!! those skins are perfect for someone looking for a rock-ish edge for their K2. good thing I don't have a k2. I don't think I had have enough control to keep myself from a purchase. I would post some pics of them, but they disabled right click on the page.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I really liked some of those skins - too bad they don't make them for the K1...

·
Registered
142 Posts
The patterns on some of them remind me of some GoMedia.us designs.  The site is a place that has both Vector art Tutorials (the company makes band shirts and posters and such for some bigger name bands.) but they also sell vector art packs with some great patterns and designs.  I've been tempted to do some designs for places like Decal Girl using those pieces.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Never heard of them, but lots of nice designs.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, I couldn't resist, and ordered this one:

The combination of the music, the hearts, and the colors will look SO pretty with the Blue Wave Oberon cover. :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Kindgirl said:
Ok, I couldn't resist, and ordered this one:

The combination of the music, the hearts, and the colors will look SO pretty with the Blue Wave Oberon cover. :)
Nice!
GREAT colors.

We will expect a full pro and con review since it appears you may be the first to order from this source.

Eric

·
Registered
289 Posts
OOOOOH, I'm in LOVE!!!

This one is the one I'm going to get first to go with my jade green case:

But I will quickly move on to these as well:

I really like sk107 and sk11, but couldn't get pics of them!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
If these are as high quality as DecalGirl skins (and I imagine they are... they are both just sheets of sticky vinyl press-cut to fit the K2, with cool designs on the front!), we might have some friendly competition going on here, because there are a LOT on that eBay site that I love!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just put my Bayou Sunset one on too, LOL... but this one is much more my style. 

I will put it all together once they both arrive and compare it to the decalgirl skin.  Hopefully they are good quality!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Meemo said:
I really liked some of those skins - too bad they don't make them for the K1...
I think, at least for my checkbook's sake, it is a good thing they aren't making them for K1.

I really love some of their designs and have no idea how one could choose just one.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just placed my order.  We'll see how fast they ship!

Personally, I like how the skin wraps around the speaker holes instead of having the corners cut off. 

1 - 20 of 101 Posts