Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When book 1 in the trilogy went free about a week ago, I notified all the freebie sites, but I haven't heard back from any of them.

Do they even list perma-freebies, seeing as they're not free in the UK and other sites?

I've had more than 2000 downloads in that time (plus 1200 on B&N) but I'd like some of the freebie sites to list the book.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I was randomly picked up by POI about 10 days after my book went perm-free. I didn't notify anyone so it was complete luck. I credit that mention with about 8000-ish downloads afterwards.

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one is a smallish site and tbh I hadn't heard of them before I found them on some freebie site list.

ENT has always been really good to me when I was in Select, but I would understand if they didn't list the book because of competition for those paltry two freebie slots per post.

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Downloads appear to have stalled now.

I'm stil monumentally unimpressed by the result of having the first book free so far.

Still haven't heard back from any of the freebie sites.

Sheesh!

Believe it or not, while I was typing the above, a few sales came in.

G

·
I would love to have someone pick up Star Wanderers: Outworlder, even a smaller site. I haven't really looked into that yet, and it's been holding its own on the Amazon Free Space Opera top 100 without any kind of push, but it could probably go a bit further if I could get it listed somewhere. How would I go about doing that?

·
Registered
294 Posts
We list perma-free books frequently at Flurries of Words.  Pauper's does the same. :)

Best wishes, Paula

1 - 9 of 9 Posts