Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
There is a place on the Tego site where one can request that they add a new device for tegos. I clicked it and requested they make their skins available for K2 and got an e-mail in return, indicating that the more requests they receive to add a certain device, the faster it would become available. I suggest we all go and request they add the K2!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Tego is a Canadian company, so they can not even get Kindles, I would not hold my breath.

DG did indicate they would be adding a custom order option, with a templet for K2's. It was a while ago and should be available now. I have not seen it but I am pretty happy with the skin I have so I have not really worried about it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One would think, Tego would want to ride the Kindle 2, wave! It would be a good business move...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Neo said:
There is a place on the Tego site where one can request that they add a new device for tegos. I clicked it and requested they make their skins available for K2 and got an e-mail in return, indicating that the more requests they receive to add a certain device, the faster it would become available. I suggest we all go and request they add the K2!
This will be the only reason that they will jump in the wagon to make covers for kindle or unless they take the chance to do the product and market it and compete with others that are already in the market. But their location will be a hindrance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts