Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
I have been on writersout.com and the majority of their services are free, its amazing how quick people are to judge.

I was reading on good reads the other day that someone had sold a couple of books through it in her first day, so I believe it actually pays to be on it.

G

·
Yes great site!!

I am on it and have sold a over 15 books in the last week, which I think is good for my book. It has a lot of tools all of which are free and I only pay a fee when I sell a book, but at first I just used the free marketing tools.

G

·
I didn’t think the packages were expensive, at least you get marketing and pr from them as most make you pay for a few copies of a book and a free isbn!

Writers Out looks great to me, I have been using it and 99% of their services are free so I’m not sure where the rip-off remark comes from, you must not have been on the site.

G

·
I have just signed up for an account on Writers Out a new website that's creating a real buzz around Kindle Boards and Good Reads at the moment. I put a number of my books on it and to my surprise they are selling well. It seems to have a lot of people joining each day and is attracting both readers and writers. Have you checked it out?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Does anybody remember the Kinoki Foot Pads infomercial? The one for, like, these sticky pads that you put on the bottom of your feet overnight and they're supposed to draw all the toxins out of your body? Except really it's just some gel pads made of stuff that goes gooey from the heat of your feet? Those were the funniest. Except possibly for the upside down tomato plant one. That was also pretty good.*

*I had a roomie who was obsessed with infomercials. She bought basically anything advertised after midnight. It was a weird compulsion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.