Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have read this book or you are in the process of reading it. Let me know what you think. I'm in the process and I'm still not quite sure about it. At times its like OMG get on with it, then all of a sudden it draws me in, then back to the OMG get on with it again...lol. Anyway give me your thoughts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gables Girl said:
I read it, it was okay but not one of his best. It is the prequel to The Gate House which I still haven't finished because I think it is dreadful. Frankly neither one are his best writing. My advice is forget it and move on to better books.
yeah i downloaded both books.....i kinda sorry i did.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gertiekindle said:
If you call Amazon CS within 7 days of your purchase, they will refund your money and delete the book, no questions asked. I had to do that once and they couldn't have been nicer.
yeah i had herd that but they have been on my kindle for a while.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MeganW said:
I enjoyed The Gold Coast years ago when I read it, but not as much when I re-read it. And I absolutely hated The Gate House -- and Nelson DeMille is one of my favorite authors. Charm School, Cathedral, and Mayday are three of my favorites.
I was really disapponted, I don't think I'll read any of his other books.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.