Kindle Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just want to draw everyone's attention to the notice in the first post.

I won't be doing any unscheduled developmental edits and beta reads until June 8, 2020. You can still schedule now for that date and forward, but I can't start any work until June 8.

I am still scheduling ebook/paperback formatting and sample edits.

With schools closed indefinitely around here, next week I have to start homeschooling my kids, and unfortunately that means taking a break from developmental edits and beta reads.

Thank you for understanding. I hope we all come out on the other end of this whole!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Well, the kids are done with school, and I'm back into the swing of things with my own writing. So... until the school district decides the 2020-21 school year will also be all online learning (I sure hope things aren't in that bad of shape at that point, but you never know), I'm back at it with beta reading and developmental editing!

Also, feel free to ask questions at any time. Remember, my goal is to help you.

Happy writing!  :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Oh, boy. This new Kboards forum software is going to take some getting used to. My bookmarks are gone, and I'm not sure how to bookmark my own thread anymore! (I attempted Follow, but it doesn't show up in bookmarks - maybe just kinks that need ironing out.)

Anyway, I'm now scheduling from February 22 and forward. Happy writing, and read on! :giggle:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts