Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP?!  I am thinking that I may like the Fire after all.  Maybe for magazines, for example - eliminating hard copy clutter.  BUt I am seeing references to subscriptions requiring both.... Am I missing something?
Next question is about wi fi - is that the way to go?  I have 3g on paperwhite.

Last but not necessarily least - could I use the Fire to enter orders for a business such as Thirty One?  as opposed or in addition to an iPad?

I need advice/input! ???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it does... thanks.

silly question - but how does the amazon prime movie streaming and or download work?  our wi fi is not lightning fast at home....

i do not need constant access - so the wi fi really would be fine... now  7 in HD or 8.9  YIKES....there was a day when you could not have convinced me I would have more than one Kindle....

;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is all new to me - it will be my first venture with a "tablet".

forgive all the questions...  I originally thought 7 in HD,,,, now it seems i should just go the next step to 8.9.

my head is spinning!  LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK,  (hopefully) final question.

If "one" were thinking that an ipad purchase is possible, down the road..... would a 7 in Kindle make sense now, given the information you just shared?
is there really that much size/weight difference?  was thinking the 8.9 was a compromise... A friend has the 7 in original, and loves it.  Do you really use it much for movies? 

I would like to keep it with me, in addition to my work computer, MacBook pro on school days. 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.