Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was around in the early days, before Bookbub, and sold very well. Made lots and lots of money, was in libraries and bookstores, did weekly book signings at BN and Borders for years, got reviews from the likes of Booklist, Kirkus, Publisher's Weekly, ForeWard Magazine and prominent authors, got traditionally published, etc. I'm a member of International Thriller Writers as well as Mystery Writers of America.

I never marketed my books back then and still don't.  Back then, it didn't matter. Now it's a whole new world and my books are basically stagnant and unknown.

I have several good, never-published thrillers that I'd like to release in 2021 through Ingram Spark in Hardcover, Mass-Market, and ePub, and have marketed by someone who really knows what they're doing. In exchange, we can share the profits on a pre-agreed arrangement for a specified time.

If you have the chops and interest to do something like this, please contact me directly at [email protected] and we can chat.  Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
A gold mine awaiting someone to light the fuse.  I'm a writer, not a marketer and have had no luck finding that same person.  Must only be ONE in the world, and we've not found that nugget yet.  :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts