Kindle Forum banner

19021 - 19040 of 19196 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
jdrew said:
I read your rant, interesting to say the least. So far I haven't given any books away, though have gone to 99 cents and bought ads that garnered sales but not at the rates they used to bring. Building series seems to still work if you write well.
Thanks, I agree. I've been at .99 cents and KU for nine months. It just ain't happening like it used to. And yet the promo and marketing sites are making the same grandiose claims and declarations they did years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Traveling and writing is my hobby. Recently I was on a business trip to Canada. Before this, I have never been to Canada. The first few days were very bored. Because I didn't know anyone in Canada. I was finding someone through dating online, but it was difficult. But in the end, I have got a great experience of dating in Canada. So I have written an article online4.love/canadian-dating-sites/ that is specifically written about my experience of dating in Canada. I hope you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Last post until June because... anxiety and homeschooling. A bit of venting about what's going on, plus a few days of an attempt at being humorous with Diary of a Quarantined Writer Mom.

Sadly, writing and social media break until June unless my time, energy, and anxiety straighten out. :'(

https://blog.alexagrave.com/2020/04/writing-vs-quarantine.html

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am in the middle of deadlines and have skimmed through one of the book I was procrastinating to read...so I read since I was procrastinating on writing :)

So today morning I wrote some of the really good stuff I liked from the book "How to Write Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs, and Other How-To Content by Robert W. Bly"

https://bestlifenotes.com/book-notes-on-how-to-write-sell-simple-information-for-fun-and-profit-your-guide-to-writing-and-publishing-books-e-books-articles-special-reports-audio-programs-dvds-and-other-how-to-content/

It's a new blog so it has bad formatting. I will improve.

19021 - 19040 of 19196 Posts