Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was YouTube-ing, and I found a video for the Kindle 2 from TechWebTV. Watch it in HD, and you'll get a clearer glimpse of what's in store. Sorry to have increased your desperation, but I thought I'd share this with you.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vegas_Asian said:
What the!!!! Its really thin in comparison to the K1. I means...sure I've heard about how thin it is, but seeing it is different.
I know, right? It's so much thinner. Oo! I can't wait! Doesn't the screen look much more crisp too?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
It really looks good but I am sticking with my K1 for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
501 Posts
K2 IS amazingly thin, isn't it? Navigation and buttons look improved, and improved screen is good. I wonder how sturdy it is, with the extreme thinness - it's height and width or pretty large, for that thinness - time will tell!

Nice video - looking forward to hearing everyone's reviews of their new K2s in a couple of days!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I'm even happier with my K1 now that I've seen the video. 

The problems with page turning mentioned by the reviewer, are easily solved by using a cover or just a couple of days of practice. 

I know my jerky hands would have problems with the inward button and the five-way button and I don't see any way to grip it comfortably.  But that's just me.  I'm sure the K2 will be a step-up for most people. 

I'm very excited for all of you expecting your K2 this week.  With the release date moved up, I know we'll be hearing some great reviews soon.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
OK, so it looks nice... if and when the time comes that I have to have a new Kindle, I will upgrade. I still love my K1!

I am excited for all of you that have K2s on the way!! My DD received her shipped notice a week earlier than expected and I can't wait to see her K2!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Good video and I liked how they showed the K1 and K2 together, it really shows you how thin the new Kindle is.  I wasn't impressed with Jeff Bezos part, he seemed scared and didn't look prepared for the presentation (kept looking at something, I'm assuming his notes on the screen below?).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts