Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for those of you who know I am having a little boy.My first baby, He's due August 19th.

I am 32 weeks along now. I only have 55 days left................NOW 37 weeks 3 days along or 19days left (but who's counting lol)

So just thought I would give a little update I went to my checkup today. I go every 2weeks now and pretty soon he is bumping me to every week so I know it's getting down to the wire!

When I went in again today I got to have another 3d/4d sonogram.

I wanted to post the pics here and you all can see how he's grown and progressed.

I apologize in advance for SO MANY PICS, I'm already a crazy picture taking mom!

This was at 15 weeks:

A 3/d sonogram pic at 15 weeks: He was so much skinnier

Now here are some newer pics (I was 29 weeks along) :-* :)

lol he's saying No pictures PLEASE!!

A little foot

edited to change subject line, was 32 weeks and updated to 36 weeks

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so these are more recent pics from the newest sonogram (32 weeks) He is getting little chubby face and filling out.

Thanks for looking at all my pics, I love this little man so much already.

Too many pics!! I AM SO STRESSED OUT MOM!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Awww...does he look like you? Or his daddy?  :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jenni said:
Awww...does he look like you? Or his daddy? :)
Honestly I can't tell. I would LOVE to say me. I mean I figure I carry him,I am going to give birth he should at least look like me ;)

But from what I can tell he definitely does not look like me. He has some of his dad's features but so far I still dont have a clear picture of who I think he looks like.

Hopefully he comes out with a little of the best from both!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I love the one of his little foot. 
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The pictures are unbelievable!  There was nothing like that 18 years ago when I went through that.

He's a handsome little boy.  Congratulations, I hope everything continues to go well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
aaawwwhhh...he's adorable...i miss being pregnant...i loved it...congratulations!  now that i've replied to this, i will be able to track it with new replies to posts...yay!  looking forward to seeing more of the little man...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Awww how sweet. How awesome is it that they can take pictures that turn out so clear. He's so cute. Congratulations.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The pics are great. I just had a new grandson born on May 1.  He weighed 8pounds 8 ounces. He now already weighs 13 pounds 8 ounces. He is a big boy. Hope all continues to go well. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congratulations!!

Sigh... I have grandbaby-lust.  ;D

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Those pictures are really amazing.  You can almost see his personality coming through!  Did they give you an idea of how much he weighs now?  Definitely not too many pictures!  Too cute!  Take care!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for the compliments and Well wishes.

We are super excited, can't wait for him to get here.

Cindergayle said:
The pics are great. I just had a new grandson born on May 1. He weighed 8pounds 8 ounces. He now already weighs 13 pounds 8 ounces. He is a big boy. Hope all continues to go well. Congratulations!
Congrats on your grandson! He is growing nicely! :)

They get bigger SO fast, as I am sure all you guys well know.
My sisters little girl was born Feb. 19th and she's doing all kinds of new tricks now.
She's not even like a newbie anymore at all. :( I want to keep them tiny forever!

Carol Hanrahan said:
Those pictures are really amazing. You can almost see his personality coming through! Did they give you an idea of how much he weighs now? Definitely not too many pictures! Too cute! Take care!
Thanks Carol, He was about 4lbs in those latest pictures. They took all of his measurements (I guess as accurately as they can from inside the womb) and he measures at 51% of all babies at that age. So basically exactly normal-mid range.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pawlaw aka MXCIX said:
aaawwwhhh...he's adorable...i miss being pregnant...i loved it...congratulations! now that i've replied to this, i will be able to track it with new replies to posts...yay! looking forward to seeing more of the little man...
Thanks so much, and Yes track away with us!

Also I am always amazed when people say they miss being pregnant. My sister was like you she LOVED it.
I haven't had any complications or problems and although I LOVE the baby and would go thru it all again just to get him here, I DO NOT LIKE PREGNANCY! LOL

Like I said its not because I have had a bad or hard time. I don't have anything really to complain about I just will be really glad when this is over. I will be better prepared for the experience on baby#2 :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I never knew they could do pics like that

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Wow amazing pics.You don't have to long to wait now :)

Hopefully where you are you aren't getting this miserable heat.It would have to be no fun to be very pregnant and dealing with the heat,I would think?(I have never been pregnant so am guessing)

Stay cool and stay well :)

1 - 20 of 197 Posts