Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,307 Posts
Fzik the critics.

The only real issue I have with your cover is the typography. You said yourself you were not satisfied, so perhaps think on what you'd like to change about it.

My thoughts are that I wouldn't go with the odd text effect and I would probably make use of the space between the lovers and the planets. Personal preference there would be to bend the text like the bridge and either place it directly under (and move the author name up) or have it arc over their heads.

Bear in mind that some people seek out covers from genres they hate anyway and slag them off. If someone likes the covers of illustrated fantasy but hates romance covers, they may pan ALL romance covers.

Stay strong. These people are unable to do what you do. It makes some of them bitter.

· Registered
2,307 Posts
If I found the right cover breakdown then I don;t think I'd worry if I were you.

They made a comment on a SCI-FI cover that the font (pure, unadulterated SCI-FI style font) was killing the cover.

In other words? They don't actually know anything about design.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.