Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've been absent from the boards for so long I feel like a newbie all over again. So much has been happening in my life this past year that it's just been super crazy busy. First the divorce, then I got really sick with a weird blood disease and it was touch and go a couple of times [at least I did get 'all my affairs in order'] and then redecorating the house and, and, and... you get the picture.

Still through all that I've been trying to write as much as I can - finished The Witchcraft Wars series, finally. Nearly ready to release a short sci-fi story and about a third of the way through the first draft of a mystery/thriller novel that I'm loving. Also been watching tons of Poirot movies and M.A.S.H reruns - during a very nasty chest infection which still hasn't completely cleared up but I'm getting there.

So - that's me, what's new with you?

Cheers,
Trace

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
::: does the snoopy dance for you :::

I just released another collection of short stories, had a book go for free on Amazon and I'm about to release another book and a short story collection.

Oh yeah, also going on vacation at the end of August.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Hey, girl!
So glad you're back and that things are getting less crazy for you!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Good to see you again, Tracy!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Don't you just hate years like that?  My entire family was sick from Sept 2010 until May 2011 with constant infections,etc... we actually ended up changing our entire lifestyle - food, exercise, etc. since then.  Someday I'll blog about it.

Glad to hear you're better.  Sorry to hear about all those situations, but I'm happy to see you fighting through it all and still writing.  Sometimes the best for our body and soul is writing.

Oh, and since you asked what was new, I just released a new novel. It's in my signature. Check it out if you'd like.  ;D

-jb 8)

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Welcome back Tracy! Glad to see you are doing better. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering if you had ended back in the hospital again.

·
Registered
231 Posts
TRACEY!!!!!!!!!  WHOOT!!!!!  (Where's the hamster dance button?)  Like Tacky said, we've been wondering.  Couldn't get an update or nothing!  How you holding out?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hi Tracey, Good to see you on the boards!
And I'm glad to hear that your health issues have cleared up.
Congrats on your new books.

I'm currently in the hospital, after an accident at work. It's giving me time to focus on my next book, Agathon's Daughter, suspense in ancient Greece.

Best,
Suzanne

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oh, no! Not Suzy too! How you making out?  Seems like there's been a rash of Indie (personal) health hazards.  Maybe we just work too hard?  lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts