Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like some others, I got a Kindle for Christmas.  Yay!  I've been looking at these for a long time and was so excited that my DH got me one for Christmas.  It was a lovely surprise, as I thought they were all sold out & I'd have to wait.

First two books were a silly romance just for the heck of it, but better was A Team of Rivals, which I've been trying to read in paperback, but it's too heavy to be comfortable for bedtime reading, which is when I get to do most of my reading.  What a difference!  I've made more progress in one day than I did in three months before.

I wanted one for a number of reasons, but probably most importantly was because DH & I plan to travel full time after we retire in our RV & there's not enough space for all my books.

Happy, happy to be here with my shiny new Kindle.

Troy in NJ

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome NJTroy - I have a lot of friends that are RVers and they are very jealous of my kindle.  All they have to do is buy one.  It will really make a nice difference.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Tory -

Welcome Aboard!

I can see how a Kindle would fit right in the RV lifestyle, with the lack of space being such an important consideration.

Great to hear you have a Kindle and are enjoying it as much as we are. How to you like "A Team of Rivals"? It's been well recommended but I've been hesitant to read it because I guess it strikes me as intimidating :-\

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.