Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to introduce myself...

My name is Emily and I'm from Georgia.  I love my kindle!  I've been putting off joining kindleboards, but when I saw that there is going to be a book klub for Dead Until Dark, I knew it was time.  It's next on my list of "to be reads".

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Emily from Georgia and welcome! We are neighbors, I am one state over in Alabama. Now why were you putting off joining KB, we have so much fun here?  ;)

Glad you are here and will be joining us for a book klub. I am participating in Outlander ans loving it, this is my first book klub experience.

Linda

·
Registered
377 Posts
Greetings from another Georgian!  I live up in the northwest corner of the state, near Chattanooga, TN.  Glad to have you on board.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Emily from Georgia,
Be sure to check out the Good Morning Thread each morning.  You can post your wonderful temperatures and make us northerners jealous.  LOL.
debbie

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here Emily from Georgia.

Leslie sent the sample of Dead to me and it is on my wish list and I definitely amgoing to do that book Klub.

Glad you are out of lurking  ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, everyone, for the welcome!

Linda, what part of AL are you from?  I grew up in Huntsville and went to college at Auburn.  I claim GA now since I've been here almost 13 years.  And the reason I put off joining was that I knew I would have too much fun.  As as stay at home mom to 2 homeschoolers, I don't really need another distraction! ;D

Emily

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome, Emily -

Georgia!  The home state of my favorite musicians - Indigo Girls!

Glad you decided to join KB.  The book clubs are fabulous.  I, too, am waiting for Sookie to start.

You deserve the time you spend here because you are caring for two little ones  ;) :D

Glad you are here,

Marci

1 - 11 of 11 Posts