Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the boards. Had my Kindle since January, 08. Looove it!! Now I'm trying to decide on the Kindle 2. The bad thing is I bought one for a beloved DIL for Christmas. She will be getting a 2 and I am jealous. ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. You can always sell your K1 and get the K2. Seems like they are selling quickly. It is a hard decision to make.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Welcome readerrabbit! Yes, you can sell your K1 and get a K2... I was able to purchase a K1 this afternoon for a very special friend of mine because one of our forum members wanted the K2. There are still plenty of people out there that want the K1.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Seems to me that plenty of people are loyal to the K1. It makes me feel good about buying the next gen product when there are so many loyal customers out there.

welcome to the boards, I just joined myself.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi readerrabbit...welcome! Glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly bunch of Kindle-lovin' folks.  ;D

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome readerrabbit! Glad you joined us. :) Would love for you to join us for a book klub in The Book Corner. I am waiting to hear some opinions on K 2, then I will decide. I love the sleek, thin look and the text to voice feature. I've only had K 1 for 4 months though.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi readerrabbit - it is so nice of you to join us, we love having readers here  ;D  Like Leslie says this is a warm and friendly place, and Linda is always encouraging people to join the Book Klubs, they are a lot of fun.  There is a lot of info all over here about the K2, but no matter what you do to quote Amazon "you will be happy"

Keep us posted on what you do  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! As others have mentioned,, there are many things to learn about both kindles here and the book Klubs. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
readerrabbit said:
Hi I'm new to the boards. Had my Kindle since January, 08. Looove it!! Now I'm trying to decide on the Kindle 2. The bad thing is I bought one for a beloved DIL for Christmas. She will be getting a 2 and I am jealous. ;)
Well I did it ;D The lovely 2 was calling out to me and it's siren song was irresistable. I will give my trusty and much loved 1 to my daughter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts