Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Hi Rye, nice to have you here. I look forward to reading more posts from you. We are a friendly bunch for the most part. ;)
Don't talk about Bacardi Jim like that! LOL! ;)

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Rye said:
My name's Rye. Found these boards a little earlier. Just wanted to say hi and hope to participate in a lot of discussions on these boards.
Rye, welcome to the KindleBoards!

Be sure to check out the other topics on the board, too! We have tips and tricks, a book corner, accessories, lots of other stuff!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Rye,

This is the place to learn all about Kindle-mania.

Be sure to Post your name in the Decal-Girl contest. Tomorrow is the last day for the drawing
and you have that one chance to win. It is a skin that goes over the Kindle to protect it.

Nice to meet you.

G

·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Hi Rye, nice to have you here. I look forward to reading more posts from you. We are a friendly bunch for the most part. ;)
I always feel like she's talking about me for some reason..

Welcome Rye. Be prepared for assimilation into the Kindlenation

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
It's not a matter of lack of respect for writers (or for quilters either), it's the tiny little print in the sigs.
We've learned to tune out the sigs here.

I've gotten very few hits on my website as a result of having my url, www.betsytruedesigns.com, in my sig. More when I work it into the message, as I just did!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Vampyre said:
Can't you use the [size command to make your Sig font bigger?
I suppose we could, I haven't tried. But the point is the posts, isn't it? : )

Betsy

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome. You really are a friendly bunch!  :) I actually don't own a Kindle as of yet. But that will be changing shortly as I aim to get one rather soon.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Rye said:
Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome. You really are a friendly bunch! :) I actually don't own a Kindle as of yet. But that will be changing shortly as I aim to get one rather soon.
Rye,

As an author, you're certainly welcome to introduce yourself and your work here in the Book Corner! And you can keep a post about the book in the Buy, Barter and Trade, for sure!

Betsy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.