Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm Bryan R. Dennis, author of An Epitaph for Coyote. This is my debut novel and I'm hoping it's received well by people who like romantic comedies with an important theme -- and also by crazy people, who've been an underserved market for far too long.

It's still early. I just published it yesterday, but I have a feeling it will generate quite a bit of conversation. Seriously. I haven't been able to stop talking to myself about it for days now!

Anyway, I've been following these boards for a long time, incognito. So if I seem to treat you like an old acquaintance, you'll know why. And don't worry -- this ankle bracelet device won't let me leave the house anyway.

See you around the boards!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bryan, love your sense of humor. You're right, crazy people just aren't considered in the world of big publishing. Best of luck!

Jennifer L Hart

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, Bryon, and welcome to KB.  I wish you all the very best with your book and your future writing.

Dan --

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi, Bryan.

Welcome to Kindle Boards.

And much success to you.

Reussie

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB....I am sure you will find plenty of "crazies" here ! Ha!
Best of luck with your book....looks like a fun read.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi, Bryan, and congratulations on an auspicious beginning! And...a GREAT review from Publisher's Weekly. I'm going to have to get myself acquainted with your writing.
Bailey Bristol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts