Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I'm glad that we have an awesome set of people at KindleBoards.com, and I am honored to be a part of this wonderful community.  I'm sure I can learn a lot from all of you.  Is it just me, or has owning a Kindle revolutionized how and what we read? 

I'm hopeful that Mr. Bezos lives up to his word that he aspires to make every book in all languages available.  That would be a great thing for a polyglot like me, and for many other readers who appreciate reading in other languages. 

I can't wait to make new friends here of which I'm sure I will. 

Thank you,

Ariel

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Ariel! I would not  attempt to answer your greetings in another language. I am like most of my fellow countrymen.To explain:
What do you call a person who speaks several languages?  Multilingual
What do you call a person who speaks two languages?  Bilingual
What do you call a person who speaks only one language? American  :)
You are right though, the Kindle has changed what and how we read.
Enjoy yourself in the Book Corner, Tips and Tricks, Kindle Accessories and Lets talk Kindle areas of the Board.

G

·
Is it just me, or has owning a Kindle revolutionized how and what we read?
Not just you, it's part of the Kindle mission statement ot something like that. I find it to be true.

Welcome to the KB!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hola Ariel - Glad to have you here.  There are some books in Spanish on the kindle, but not very well kindelized, yet.  This is a great place to be and learn all about the kindle and books.  ::)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!  I'm the proud of owner of a Kindle 1, and it's hard for me to let it go; however, I have upgraded to the Kindle 2, and now I'm impatiently waiting for it.  Again, I'm excited to be a part of this community!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.