Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Kindle three weeks ago and I don't think I fell in love with anything faster than I fell in love with Kindle (with the exception of my son and my husband- my two favorite boys:)) I grow up in New Jersey and recently just moved back to the States after living in overseas for four years and working for the US State Department.

I love reading and I am one of those people who'll just read anything.  Currently, I am in my sci-fi mode so I have been reading lot of sci-fi books but like I said it is a phase.  Last really good sci-fi I read was the Host by Stephenie Meyer.

I am so glad I found this board.  It is full of friendly people and tons of great information.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Ladyvictoria,

I welcomed you after one of your earlier posts, but welcome again and thanks for posting your introduction!  I too read just about anything, which makes these boards really great for me, lots of recommendations all over the place!  Glad you're enjoying them!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the boards.  Careful they are addictive.  I need a kindlepatch.

I am gonna go now and read my sample of In Her Name by one of our friends here, Kreelanwarrior,  and get ready for the book club coming up on his book.  It will be so much fun to have the bookclub moderated by the book author. 

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there LadyVictoria!  Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Thanks ladyvictoria for coming over and introducing yourself. We are all passionate about reading and our Kindles. We have several authors that are members here which is exciting and bookclubs beginning in Jan. Nice to have another Kindleholic aboard!

Linda

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Lady Victoria -

Glad to have you here!

I fell in love with my Kindle about as fast as you.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,

Marci

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to Kindleholics Anonymous, Lady Victoria, also known as Kindleboards! Oh wait, we're not trying to get over our addiction, are we? We're feeding it! :D

Sounds like you're going to fit in here just fine!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone, I see the site is back:) I agree with everyone that Kindle is addictive.  Few of my coworkers saw it now they want one too:) Too bad there is a long wait.

Hi mumsicalwhimsy, Yes I loved my time overseas (I was in Turkey).  It was a great experience and work I did was very interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts