Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi. I am new to the Kindle Board. I have been reading through some of the discussions and have already discovered some info that I didn't know of before. My wife gave me a Kindle for Christmas, and I love it. Since I usually read several books at the same time, this helps me carry all of them around, especially as I travel quite a bit. I think I have her convinced to get one as well and I will probably give her one soon.
    Again, just wanted to say hi.

Jeremy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Hello Jeremy,
Welcome aboard. 
debbie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Jeremy, glad you are here! Be sure and check out The Book Corner for bargain, books, free books and book klubs. Glad to read you are enjoying your Kindle! :)

Linda

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, JPARA

How nice that your wife gifted you with a Kindle, and even nicer that you will give one back in return.
Hint: Surprise her with it.

It's nice to have you here.

-sailor *click*

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hey Jeremy - Glad to have you here.  The guys will also like having you here, more support  ::)

Be careful tho - the kindle and the boards are addictive  ;D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome, Jeremy-

Glad that you found your way here to KB.

Kindles are great for travel due to their size & HD capacity. 

It's great that your wife is interested in a Kindle.  Maybe the love will grow once she has her very own  ;)

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
552 Posts
A family that Kindles together, stays together ;)

Hi Jeremy and welcome!

·
Registered
455 Posts
KCFoggin said:
A family that Kindles together, stays together ;)

Hi Jeremy and welcome!
Hey, you stole my line! :D

Welcome, Jeremy! You'll find several Kindle Kouples on the board, happily kindling away together! :) (My DH and I being one of them. :))

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Jeremy! Glad you found your way here. This is a fun and friendly group and we love to answer questions!

L

1 - 16 of 16 Posts