Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, and just thought I would drop a short introduction post. :)

I've been a self published author for a little over a year now. I'm traveling this self publishing journey with my best friend, who is also my co-author. Together we've published three romance novels. This year, we hope to publish seven... but we'll see if that actually happens or not. LOL

Basically we've pretty much been learning everything through trial and error. And this has definitely become our full time job. Between writing, editing, marketing, making covers, writing up book descriptions. It's A LOT of work. But it's definitely easier going through this with a friend. We've actually been writing together for almost 20 years, so thankfully, we already knew how to work as a team before we decided to start publishing.

Anyways, I've recently started playing around with Amazon ads, and I'm looking forward to browsing this forum and hopefully finding some helpful tips. I'm constantly researching anything and everything involving how to market a book. So I was so happy when I stumbled upon this forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts