Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names is Tiffany, I am a mom of 2 and live in Las Vegas.  I was lucky enough to get a Kindle for my birthday at the beginning of December and have been reading with it since.  I think at last count I have read 65+ books with it...It has definitely changed my reading habits ;)

Anyway, I was happy to find a board of other Kindle lovers :) 

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Tiffany!

Obviously you are spending your time reading books and not these boards which are also addictive.
Enjoy and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sailorman said:
"I was lucky enough to get a Kindle for my birthday at the beginning of December and have been reading with it since. I think at last count I have read 65+ books with it..."

Since the first of December???!!! Wow!!! I'm impressed.

I think I read 6-7 in that amount of time.
Yeah I have a bit of getting obsessed, but most of them are short 200-300 page books and I have always been a fast reader :) I am definitely depriving myself of sleep tho ;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi ya Tiffany! A warm welcome to you.[flash=200,200][/flash]

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Tiffany, welcome! This is a club of avid readers. You'll fit right in.  Glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here Tiffany - it is so easy to read on the kindle you will be through the library in no time  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! My wife says I'm addicted to this kindle thing and it hasn't even arrived yet. she talks of starting a Kindleholicks anonymous. I told her it wouldn't work, this is one addiction no on wants to give up!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! It was nice to see you in the chat room last night. I've only made it there 3 times, but everyone is very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts